2008年1月29日 星期二

Another day in Auckland...

29/1
Today I've joined a free tour organized by "Stray", a tour bus company in Auckland. I've visited quite a lot of places here, and tried some potato wedges in a bar for lunch. Very tasty indeed! The food here is much expensive than in HK. It's expensive to buy things in supermarkets. But even more expensive to eat in restaurants. So I just cooked myself and didn't eat outside for these few days. Luckily the kitchen of my hostel is very well-equipped. You can find everything here including oven and baking trays! The problem is how to do with the left-over food if you didn't stay in a place for long. You can either carry them along, which is heavy, or just give them to someone else.

I've met a HK girl tonight. We've similar travelling and working plans! Really nice that we can have accompanies at last. She has bought a coach ticket to go to Hastings this Sunday. The time matched with me coz I'll return to Auckland on Sat! Great! I'll buy the ticket so we can travel together!

30/1
Today I finally called the Tax and Revenue Dept for my IRD number. I've opened a bank account in ASB as well. So everything's ready and I can start working when I reach Hastings!

I've changed hostel this morning. I'm now living in the BK Hostel. YHA International is too hot, and they've no room left neither. I've pulled all my luggage and backpack this morning up a very steep and long slope for at least 4 streets... I can't move my arms after I reached BK...

9 則留言:

  1. 咁好呀, 有伴同行, 你地會一齊找地方住和找工作嗎?
    [版主回覆02/20/2008 17:51:00]yup! we're now working in a blueberry packhouse together, and had rent a room in Napier. it's a bit cheaper than living in the backpacker.

    回覆刪除
  2. 真係好啦!你哋去Hastings玩得開心啲呀
    [版主回覆02/20/2008 17:52:00]haha! sure~ i'll update my blog tmr and let u know more about my live here. :)

    回覆刪除
  3. 真的太好了,有伴同行,在當地所有物品都好貴架,我都好鍾意食wedges,好好味~
    [版主回覆02/20/2008 17:52:00]yup! yummy~

    回覆刪除
  4. (Empty)
    [版主回覆02/20/2008 17:53:00]thanks and you too (though it's a bit late)~~

    回覆刪除
  5. 祝新年快樂, 身體健康,萬事如意.
    [版主回覆02/20/2008 17:53:00]hehe, u too, anne~

    回覆刪除
  6. 祝你
    身體健康,心想事成!
     
    [版主回覆02/20/2008 17:54:00]thanks and u too! :)

    回覆刪除
  7. 編緝大人,
    我也曾到nz旅遊個一次, 好地方!
     
    我也曾玩過少少sailing, 不過學完topper和laser13後就沒再玩了.
     
    新年快樂呀. 祝妳在紐西蘭一切順利和愉快.
    [版主回覆02/20/2008 17:56:00]hi moon, long time no see! yes i like NZ till now~ for sailing, that's better than me already. i still didn't have chance to try laser13!! just topper and pico only... thanks~ :)

    回覆刪除
  8.  
    工作情況如何?
    祝你工作順利同開心!
     
     
    [版主回覆02/20/2008 17:56:00]thanks nam! how's your new house renovation?

    回覆刪除